Photo courtesy of ID 145852353 ©Mkopka | Dreamstime.com
Before placing your home on the market, decluttering is one of the simplest ways to have the biggest impact. First impressions are crucial!
Here are some essential decluttering ideas:
- Take some pictures off the walls.
- Leave out only a few knick knacks.
- Put away most kitchen appliances.
- Reduce the amount of toys and pet paraphernalia lying around.
- Put away all the laundry piles!
- Yes, hide ALL animal heads!!!
Photo courtesy or ID 166549647 © stockphotofan1 | Dreamstime.com
331 Views, 0 Comments