Found 5 entries about Selling Tips.
Photo courtesy of ID 145852353 ©Mkopka | Dreamstime.com
Before placing your home on the market, decluttering is one of the simplest ways to have the biggest impact. First impressions are crucial!
Here are some essential decluttering ideas:
- Take some pictures off the walls.
- Leave out only a few knick knacks.
- Put away most kitchen appliances.
- Reduce the amount of toys and pet paraphernalia lying around.
- Put away all the laundry piles!
- Yes, hide ALL animal heads!!!
Photo courtesy or ID 166549647 © stockphotofan1 | Dreamstime.com
382 Views, 0 Comments
Make sure to fix any leaking or dripping faucets, remove any mineral build up and repair any running toilets. It's the details which make a difference and can affect a buyer's impression as to how well maintained the home is and consequently, the price you can get for it.
200 Views, 0 Comments
Getting ready to sell your home? Make sure ALL light bulbs are working throughout your home. Burnt out or missing light bulbs can have a really negative affect on a buyers opinion. You want them to see your home in the best light possible!
240 Views, 0 Comments